Battery Norway contribute to:
- Development and implementation of a national Norwegian battery strategy that facilitates sustainable growth.
- Expansion of the Norwegian battery supply chain and ecosystem.
- Building of relevant industrial competence and infrastructure.
- Explore synergies within the Norwegian and Nordic battery ecosystems.
- Connect Norwegian companies to international initiatives and activities.
- Promote Norway as a battery nation
Battery Norway will closely follow the EU’s battery strategy and advising the authorities.
What do we do
Battery Norway (Norwegian Battery Platform) is a national industrial collaboration platform focused on innovation and sustainable value creation opportunities, encompassing the entire battery supply chain.
Battery Norway will closely follow the EU’s battery strategy and be the Norwegian “mirror” advising the authorities.
Documents and downloads:
For more information about Battery Norway:
CEO Battery Norway
Tel: + 47 9797 6021
Battery Norway (Norwegian Battery Platform) consist of the following members:
- Glencore Nikkelverk
- Vianode / Elkem
- Morrow Batteries
- FREYR Battery
- Nemko Group AS
- Future Materials AS
- Cenate AS
- ZNL Energy AS
- Ellinor Batteries AS
Battery Norway is open for new members. Application forms here.