The Nordic Battery Collaboration with a joint strategic collaboration between Innovation Norway, Business Sweden and Business Finland creates a strong complimentary Nordic Value Proposition for the promotion and development of a green and sustainable battery value chain in the Nordic region.
Together with Nordic Innovation and the Nordic Innovation House Tokyo, we are happy to invite you to join the Nordic activities during Battery Japan. Battery Japan is the world’s leading international exhibition for rechargeable batteries.
The objective is to promote and showcase the Nordic as an emerging battery region as well as present Nordic companies and solutions to the most important Japanese stakeholders and business connections. A Nordic Pavilion will be a platform for promoting the Nordic industry, activities and a work as a networking arena.
Several activities will be carried out in connection with Battery Japan, such as a Nordic Sustainable Battery Value Chain Seminar at the venue, an exclusive Business Reception dinner event at a Nordic embassy and networking sessions at the pavilion.
Who will benefit from participating at Battery Japan?
- Companies looking for investors and partnerships for scaling their own activity in the Nordics
- Companies promoting inwards investments, such as utilities, site developers, industrial parks etc.
- Companies looking to secure material supply chain into the Nordics
- Companies who need to understand the latest trends within tech, materials and production equipment
- Innovative small companies in the energy storage ecosystem looking for partners with global reach
By participating, your company will get the opportunity to shape the seminar program and selected companies will get the opportunity to present on stage at Tokyo Big Site.
A business reception dinner will take place during the battery week. Your company can participate in this exclusive networking event and you can add your VIP contacts to the invitation list.
By being at the Nordic Battery Pavilion, your company will also get exposure under the Nordic brand. You will get the opportunity to participate in informal networking events conducted at the pavilion and you will receive assistance to meet with Japanese stakeholders.
To sign up, click this link https://na.eventscloud.com/batteryjapan2023
Or contact Michal Louis Berg firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 30th of January, 2023. The participation fee is EUR 600 per person
There are certain conditions for participating at the Nordic Battery Pavilion:
- It is required to register your company name in the exhibitor listing of Battery Japan.
- You understand that the pavilion space will be an open area used by the Nordic companies for investment, partnership attraction and promotion activities, and therefore there will be no individual space.
- In addition, the business reception dinner participation may be limited due to capacity and interest. We cannot guarantee all companies a speaking slot during the Nordic Battery Seminar.
- By signing up, you commit yourself to pay for the participation.
- Small companies may apply for partly travel refund.
- Flight and stay are not included, however, we will suggest hotel accommodation.
Innovation Norway, Business Sweden and Business Finland
Nordic Innovation House Tokyo
Nordic Innovation, Norwegian embassy in Tokyo
Michal Louis Berg
Senior Market Advisor,
Trade and Technology Office.
Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo
Senior Advisor Invest in Finland,
Business Finland Japan
Embassy of Finland Trade Section email@example.com
Michio Mori Senior
Investment Advisor Business Sweden
(The Swedish Trade and Investin Council)
Nordic innovation House Tokyo