An electric future is impossible without batteries. What is the status of the value chain for sustainable battery production? Who are the winners and who will be lagging behind? China is dominating the value chain today, but Europe and the United States have high ambitions. Will they be able to compete and what policies will help, but possible also hinder these ambitions?
Colin McKerracher from Bloomberg will address this in his keynote. Furthermore, a sustainable battery production is only sustainable in the full meaning of the word if the entire value chain is mapped and vouched for. This is what Circulor does for international OEMs. Additionally, we will hear from the CEO of Morrow Batteries how they plan to produce some of the greenest batteries on the market from their giga factory in Norway.
- Colin McKerracher, Head of Advanced Transport, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Odd Steinar Åfar Viseth, State Secretary (Labour Party), Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries.
- Karolin Langfeld, Business Development Director, Circulor
- Lars Christian Bacher, CEO, Morrow Batteries
- Ilka von Dalwigk, Policy Manager, European Battery Alliance and EIT InnoEnergy
- Jack Scarlett, Fully Charged Show
- Helene Sommerset Busengdal, Norwegian EV Association
Tickets and full program on the link below